View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Well I am happy to report that kiddo got his drum set! It's a killer 5 piece set up, we picked it up off craigslist. Paid $100, or 1/3 of the retail price. HE loves it!!! I have to be in there with him or he won't sit and play. My job is to record him so he can watch it later. He's had it since Friday and played it like 3 times now.

It's so awesome, I just hope our neighbors don't mind. He got on it at 7:50 am this morning, I am going to go over there today at some point, I have to ask them something for the neighbor who used to live there, long story. Point being I have to go over and introduce myself to them anyway so I will make a point of mentioning the drum set which is SO theraputic for him it's NOT even funny. I am glad it's here now.

I hope they don't mind it. He won't play it for long stretches, so far 15 minutes is his limit. Self-imposed limit too. He's showing a self-esteem boost from owning his own set of drums. He's really going to enjoy using them.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-25-2011), Dmom3005 (09-25-2011), Mari (09-25-2011), waves (09-25-2011)