View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks, Mrs. D. I appreciate the advice on chewing the B-12. It takes SO LONG for it to dissolve!

Do you think that my reaction to the cyano B-12 has any relationship to the way I react to caffeine and other stimulants? I've been trying to figure out why, over the past 10 years, I have become intolerant to caffeine and stimulant drugs like Sudafed. I just can't tolerate more than a tiny tiny amount of caffeine. A cup of coffee practically gives me a panic attack....so much anxiety. I have asked my doctors about this but they have no idea. I used to be able to drink coffee and take Sudafed, but not anymore. It's perplexing and makes me think very carefully about medications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Some people do not do well on the cyano...something to do with cleaving off the cyanide portion.
Cyano has to be methylated in the body to methylB12 before our enzymes can use it properly.

You can chew up the Jarrow and swallow..just do it on an empty stomach.
I switched to Puritan's Pride...the tablets are finer, smaller and easier on the mouth. In fact they pulverize in the bottle and I save the powder and take that too!
zeeclass6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote