Thread: SCS Coming Soon
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Preparatory

Yellow- You have a Marvelous preparatory attitude going into this scenario, and YES squatting now for practice, however many reps you can justify holding to a doorframe, for instance, for stability will strengthen your core and your legs as you prepare NOT to BLAST. Also, Rrae will suggest you get one or two of those reacher/grabber things so as not to stretch. Further, she may also recommend you look into dry shampoo for the week, so bending and such for hair washing might not pose a risk [but, then, I do not want to steal her Thunder..... or do I? ]. Assuming you are going to be "around the house as you proceed through your trial, you will want something loose to wear so as not to be struggling with the wires taped to your back. I just did cutoffs and a tshirt. Not stylish, but it got the job done.

MAKE NOTES during the course of your Trial, in the nature of journalling, as these will be of tremendous value to your pain management doc and company rep when the Trial ends and decisino time is upon you. Use the 0-10 pain scale in describing your pain during the Trial so as to more empirically demonstrate your pain; further, begin tabulating it now so as to demonstrate a before contrast with the During Trial period of use.

Write all questions regarding procedure, behavior during trial, limitations on movement they may wish to impose, and the like so you are prepared to ask and be informed.

Pester Rrae all you can, because she both needs it, and will be encouraged by the humor. [she has a neverending font of humor].

AND, thank you for your bravery and openness in joining us to pursue a means to potential better pain management!

Caring,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (09-25-2011), Sophie_ (09-25-2011), yellow (09-25-2011)