View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 09:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

310Girl....I'm glad to hear that you have faith because that's a good start. It's something that you can hold onto, even when you feel so alone. I know it's not totally the answer to any problem....because our problems and pains and heartaches and loneliness continue, but it's something that, somehow, gets us through some of the darkness and allows us to see the slightest glimpse of light.

Earlier this year I went through something that I'd never thought would happen to me....and, yes, I wanted to die more than anything. I'll be the first to admit that it was rough...really, really rough. But there are people who depend on me, people who love me, people who care, and the people on here who care tremendously. And I had to learn to love myself again, which was NOT easy! I'm working hard on that...

I hope that we can help you to begin to "feel the fight" that we each have to reach for ourselves. I believe that all of life is some sort of fight...good or bad. But I know, too, that we have an inner strength that can get us through a lot. I hope you know that we all care about you so much.
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-26-2011), Alffe (09-26-2011), Katiebell (09-26-2011), tamiloo (09-26-2011)