View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 04:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Bryana and Wittesea

Thanks for your advice re: suggestions for dental care/mouth care. I appreciate your suggestions and will try them.
As for trying to find a toothpaste without mint - only one I found is Tom's (as per your suggestion). However, it still has that Sodium Laurel Sulfate ingredient. Bryanna - you mentioned that it is not good for you - [poison?) All toothpastes I resarched have that in them - as do the regular ones Colgate, etc. that I used to use. I am going to call the res Q dent number tomorrow to get more info on their ingredients. In the meantime I am using the Tom's apricot - no mint. Seems to be OK so far. Slowly trying to brush my teeth again with an ultra soft brush . Thanks to the injections the burning lips, etc. are improving. You asked who gives me the injections - a dentist who specializes in facial pain, mouth pain gives me the injections. He is phenomenal with knowing the facial nerves, etc. They are so painful - but have really helped.
I also want a toothpaste with no whitening ingred. They seem to have silica -the natural ones do. It seems that the new toothpastes have all these new ingredients in which are harsh on my sensitive teeth.
Thanks for all your help
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote