View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Eenie,

If you did not have any pain prior to the installation of that bridge and your radiographs show no pathology, meaning no infection on any of the teeth, then it may be best to have it removed and redone. Are any of the teeth associated with this bridge root canaled?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eenie View Post
Hi, please can anyone help!! Had a dental bridge 9weeks ago and have had toothache ever since, had a night guard from dentist which did not help and various readjustments ("Shavings") Saw an endontist on holiday in US who said I did not need root canal (my own dentist had also said this) Pain subsides after "shavings for 1-2 days then comes back in full force. saw dentist last wek and she said next option would be RC but it may not solve problem! Now adjacent teeth aching and will be going back to Dentist today. Have no gum inflammation or swelling and pain does not bother me through the night but starts as soon as I wake up. My gut feeling is that the bridge may be too tight and would takng the bridge away first be a better option than rushing in with a RC? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote