View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 11:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Marelene and Mrs. D., I had my vit D level check with endo just this month and he said it was WNL. I don't know the number. One of supplements recommended by the hair analysis is iron. I will stay away from that until I have blood serum level done. I was actually surprised my vit D was ok because I have given up all dairy products due to hair saying I had high Ca. Her I found out that dairy may have been giving be stomach issue. They seem to have gone away.
I have written down all the suggestions you made for blood serum testing. I have an appt with my rheumotologist tomorrow and will ask him to order these.

I have also written down your suggestions for supplemental replacements and will be picking those up. Thanks you so much as this will be saving me a lot of money. I feel like I spend so much on healthcare already.

Mrs D. I actually like those beans so I will pick some up along with the V8 juice. The idea to speak with the manager at CVS is not one I thought of. I'll be doing that also.

Can either of you let me know what foods you decided to eliminate from you diet and why. Did it help with your neuropathy? I just hope it is not chocolate for me. That is one thinkg I crave!
Thanks so much to both of you for all you do for all of us here.
Hopeful
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote