Thread: St Jude SCS
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Faith enrichment

Hi All,

I believe strongly in the power of the Lord. It is said that God nevers gives us a cross to bear that we cannot carry. There have been times over the last 2.5 years when I have doubted this but these have been shortlived. I am very involved with my parish. I am Chairperson of the Liturgy Group in our Parish Assembly. I really enjoy the challenges that this role presents. In the parish the choir sings at 12 noon mass on Sunday. There rarely is music/song at remaining masses. One of our current aims/objectives is to expand music/song to other masses by inviting people with these talents to participate in the enrichment of our ligurgies. We are slowly making progress but we still have vacancies! Mark, can I add your name to the list???

My uncle is still with us. He is very peaceful and is recieving great care. When I returned from Mass last Sunday Mam had got a bad fall and she is not at all well. I know that she is deeply worried about me and the upcoming trial and its implications for her. Say a little prayer for us.

Patricia
"Thanks for this!" says:
JoanB (09-27-2011), peppermintpatty (10-02-2011), Rrae (09-27-2011)