View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 03:54 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, mrsD:

Quote: "If you decide to supplement this, choose a good brand and one that claims to have enhanced absorption. If money is no object you can choose Ubinquinol which is a new form, and effective at lower doses." I often shop at Costco because one can buy vitamins and minerals in bulk. Do you know if the brand you mentioned is available there? Otherwise, what would you recommend?

Quote: "When people get depleted in this substance by using a medication, it is typical to need a high dose of about 300mg a day. Ubinquinol can lower that to 100mg a day, but it tends to cost more. This supplement is needed for muscle energy production, especially the heart muscle." What about CoQ10 Plus (I see a lot of ads about it on TV)? Is it good?

Quote: "We don't typically eat chicken, beef or pork hearts, which are typically the highest dietary source." I used to eat these types of food with salad, but since I have generalized internal RSD, my appetite is cut off and I do not want to eat ANY food, even the foods I usually enjoy. Forcing myself to eat makes me gag and throw up.

Thanks for the links and all the information you provided.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote