View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking time to reply. Yep, it's been tough here too. Both of you seem to know what it's like although I haven't had the mtbi diagnosis only a possibility. Meneires and Bppv are still my diagnosis but it's got to be more than that.
The therapist did notice my visual stimulus made me worse and that I think is when he started asking himself questions. Audtory problems really got bad in the spring of this year. I literally jump as if shocked or something with some sounds. Did the same thing with the vemp test (when I was told it was SCD). Loss of smell and taste just about the same time. Street sounds, dogs, my voice, crowded areas are difficult, almost painful but not if you understand. With all the nasea and spinning the only place I get relief is to lie down and hopefully sleep. This can take place from 2-5 times and sometimes more in a day.
By the way, how do I get to this section from the main screen. I was given a link there but (dummy) can't figure it out. Thanks again and if you think or more let me know. It's good to know others understand the struggles.
Mike
4mikee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-07-2011)