View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDayton View Post
I'm so sorry that you're experience was so horrible and that you're hurting so badly. I actually found you on another thread about looking for a support group in S. CA and then I looked at some of your other posts. I live in Irvine too and am also 27 and I was just diagnosed with CRPS in the last few months. I was wondering if you wanted to email, or call or something, because this whole thing is just insane and it would be wonderful to talk to someone my own age who understands. Hope to hear from you soon.

Danielle

Dear Love my pets....

My heart is sad for you...Reading your post, I can feel your extreme sadness...and desperation ...the last thing we need with CRPS is to feel so ill from the treatment, ESP. Having such positive thoughts in achieving some relief... RSD is bad enuf on it's own!! I have not had Ketamine, ins. Won't approve it but never the less... I want you to know you are not alone and not to feel sad, as we will fight this monster together, daily, one small step at a time and I will understand however you decide to go forward from here...just don't lose faith that is in your heart and please...never give up your fight...so sorry for your recent struggles...so sorry!!

Love, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote