View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodylee View Post
I pre-ordered the Kindle Fire today !!!!! I am so excited, I think I might explode .
I am SOOOOOO jealous!!!!!!!

Unless I manage to convince my dad to buy it for me, I cant get the Fire for awhile. If I can sell my Kindle 2 and my Kobo reader for some decent money, I might be able to afford the Fire. But, I kind of like my little family of ereaders...I'd be sad to get rid of them, even tho I cant use them all at once.

Maybe I'm a hoarder of ereaders?

I almost panicked today. I was out with my parents, and was waiting for my dad. I was reading my Kindle 3 (which Amazon has renamed and they're now known as the "Kindle Keyboard") and it froze up...wouldnt do a thing. I rebooted and it wouldnt turn back on.

I was talking to Kindle CS and just when they got on the phone with me, the Kindle rebooted and started working again. (darn! I might have convinced my dad to get me the Fire if my K3 died...) Crisis averted!

Really, I think I'm going to be saving loose change and anytime I get change smaller than a $5, it'll be going in my change jar to be eventually turned into the Kindle Fire. I think that'll be kind of fun to do.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-28-2011)