View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I don't think any of us have mentioned anything about the 'Grease, you're the one that I want". I watched the auditions because there weren't any other reality shows on but I have hardly watched any of the actual competition. But now that the NCAA games are on. Amazing Race is on late because of the games so I have a couple of the shows. I can't say I'm real impressed with it. But it will end either next week or the week after. Any body else want to chime in on it?

Another good Amazing race tonight. The two cousins team really irritate me, don't know why. They have fairly volatile tampers. Also I think some of the teams try to make fun and pick on the homosexual couples. You can tell that they dearly love each other and have a pretty stiff spine when it comes to criticism. It sure is different without Rob and Amber.

I guess I would say my favorite team is the African American couple because of what they did in the previous race they were in. Joyce had beautiful hair which she and her husband were so proud of. But they came to a challenge that they could have refused to do, but she shaved her hair for the team. It just made her all the more beautiful. And the way he looked at her with such love could make anyone cry.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote