View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 11:29 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm sure browsing on my new Android phone is a problem too. They've probably already noticed that I looked up some risque fan fiction sites on the internet before I even left the store with it.

Since I cant afford the Fire yet, I'm probably not going to be in the first group of people who buy it like I was when the Kindle 3 came out last year. I have to wait till I can afford it, and I'm kind of liking the idea of waiting, because I'll need a cover for it, and after the bad experience I had last year with the Amazon made cover they sold me (the connectors that held the cover on the Kindle fried my Kindle) I'm waiting for a 3rd party company to develop some covers. The third party covers are usually nicer anyways.

Unless my dad wins the lottery before Xmas, I probably wont be getting the Fire till after New Years or later next spring. Hopefully that's enough time to get the beta testers (the people first in line for the Fire) to work out all the kinks.

All of the sites I go to now on my current K3, my iPad and my home computers are probably being logged by someone somewhere. So, I'm not going to be surprised if Amazon is logging everything. Heck, Amazon is constantly already sending me suggestions for thing they think I want to buy based on books and other things I've looked at on their site. I wish it would stop suggesting some of the things it does, because it's usually junk that I was looking up for my dad, or a link I followed from somewhere that took me to a product page on Amazon that I didnt want to go to.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-29-2011)