View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 12:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello, Lady Express, I stumbled acrossed your letter here, Iam new at this, trying to find some help Or answers to my dilemia! If your still on this site, I would really like to talk to you, you seem to know alot, I have went to 4-5 Neuro's and this has been in the last 6 yrs now, and now things are seeming to really kick the heels up & get worse,and I am having more symptom's and now my heart is acking up along with the sezuires and tremor's . I also have been told that the white spot's ( lesion's) could be nothing to worry about. Iam 49 yrs old, I used to think I was very healthly. Hum? I have a long story,it's kinda hard to put it all into a ball, but I will wait to see if your still around first, before I get all started. This all began with taking a 5-HTP over the counter from a healthfood store. I statred having teerible seizure's and in ICU for 4 days and, not being able to talk and when I could I would have seizure's, the Dr's said the only thing he could maybe put the blame on was the 5-HTP. Now Things have gotten a lot worse. I hope to hear from you, Thanks so much!
californiagrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote