Thread: newbie
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 11:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default newbie

hi--- am new to this forum, and just wanted to see if anyone had any comments. I have looked around at some of the posts, and actually feel lucky to not be in worse shape. I have had two concussions due to bad auto accidents in the last 16 months. the first was i was rear ended while stopped by a full sized econoline van going 55. two fridays ago I rolled my landcruiser twice. Lost consciousness both times for a brief period of time. Last time severe enough pressure to cause a compression fracture L1. Have had severe headaches and pressure. Cat scans negative to bleaders, haven't had an mri yet----- to see neurologist again in two wks. More troubling is the scrambling of my thoughts, depression.... etc. Short term memory problems. This morning I forgot my cellphone, and went back to get it off the coffee table, and realized that I had the remote to the tv when I got back to the car......random stuff like this....Am thinking about a neuropsychologist for this stuff. Any thoughts about what I am going through or how to proceed. thanks.....tom
drisin80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote