View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jimbo,

If it is spread, I am glad to hear it may not be as bad. yeah the weather will be down in the low 60's tommorrow and I got 4 hrs. of sleep last night in the recliner. Yeah my nose is stopped up as well. I think my immune system is low, back to the vitamins. (haha). but I will add 1 med back at a time. Still having hot flashes from withdrawls as well.
Thanks Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
Alt,
I noticed you're up there in De so the chilly weather change may be affecting your RSD like it's doing to mine. By coincidence I started a new med at the same time I was getting a bad head cold so it made me wonder if I was having a reaction or not. That could be true in your case too. Something to think about anyway.
As far as the possibility of your RSD spreading unfortunately that it could be. My neurologist told me that since I've had RSD over two years it's not a matter of will it spread but how much and how fast. In her dealings with RSD she found most cases lasting more than two years usually spread to some extent. The good news tho is if it does spread, it may not be a severe as the original area...

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote