View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt1268 View Post
I got sick from all the 3 new meds (I assume), slept for 2 days, nausea, vomiting, etc. I d/c all the meds and am starting over 1 at a time. this am, I have gone to the bathroom 5 times.
I noticed that my right foot, ankle and leg up to my knee is cold, I have a feeling of running ice water in my left hand on the pinky side and my left forearm.
This is how my rsd started in my foot, except I had pain and sensitivity. I have none of these in the hand and calf. Just cold running water feeling. (ice water)

Should I worry?

Thanks Anita
Have you tried taking a warm bath yet? I have found that this can help reset my body/limb temperatures. It doesn't always work, but it's worth a try!

Also, I have found that whackadoodle temperature issues don't always signal additional RSD symptoms.

If you're system is stressed from recovering from an introduction of too many meds, try and focus on calming your system down. Keep getting as much sleep as possible for the next few days! Relax, meditate, eat well (avoid all carbs for a few days) and baby your tummy, drink herbal tea, etc. Just becoming that violently ill can throw your sympathetic system further out of whack (at least that's been my experience.)

Check with your doc, and see if you can stop all the new meds for now. After giving your body a chance to recover, you can then reintroduce one at a time, preferably with at least 2 weeks trial for each, before adding another into the mix.

If you post what the new meds were, you might get some feedback about how others have responded to them...
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (09-30-2011)