View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

When I first started back at work, I thought I could handle a full day. I tried doing that for a week or so and I ended up feeling awful.

So, with my doctor's advice I started off working 3 hrs; an amount I thought I could handle without completing wiping myself out. I was able to gradually increase my hours over the course of my work term and ended up around 6.5 hours per day. If possible, I would suggest the best thing to do is work the minimum amount of hours so you aren't coming home at the end of the day with headaches. And slowly increase.

I am a student, so I am back to school now. I am taking a reduced course-load as a still don't feel able to handle a full course load. I find it odd, because I almost am feeling worse lately now that I am back to school. My last shift at work was 6.5 hrs long but in a school day now I am finding I will get a headache after only 2 hours of class! It worries me because I feel like I am getting worse but perhaps its the change in environment (busy, noisy classroom) thats bringing on my symptoms.
comeback_kid_11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Concussed Scientist (09-30-2011), Dmom3005 (10-07-2011), easeinbeing (10-04-2011)