View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 05:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dearest Hummer....

I'm so sorry to hear how sad you are. I have a suggestion for holding your paintbrushes and anything else that is hard to hold. Have you tried wrapping handles with foam, the denser the better? For temporary use you could use almost anything from bubble wrap to a small wash rag.....anything to make the handle bigger. If you google "disability aids" you should find lots of places that carry "fat handles", etc. Due to cervical problems, I have trouble holding a pen to write. My handwriting has gone from really nice to impossible then to unreadable. I need to write big and only a little bit at a time.

If you don't find anything, try calling your local Sr. Center and see if they can guide you. I'm so sorry that the dye didn't come out to your liking. I'll place my bet on you being able to salvage it and make it beautiful.

It sure is nice to see you. I've thought about you often this summer and wondered how you were doing. It's nice to get back with familiar names.....hope everyone finds this place soon.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hummer)))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))) You are Loved!!!

shotspine
shotspine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote