View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default changing laws and filing with ada

I was sitting here in this recliner today and I suddenly got upset over the stress that we all have to go thru on top of being in pain. So my thought process is what do I have to loose.
I contacted the disabilities rights group but they only take cases in California and New york. So tommorow I am filing charges with the ada against my employer who says they don't have a modified position for me as long as I am on a rollabout. But there is a position posted on their website to sit and watch monitors.
I am also going to write my legislation about the rsd education of health care providers . Obviously, that is not happening and then I want to try and get them to change workers comp. law. So that if 2 or more doctors have the same dx. That the workers comp. board should accept. not this crap, their dr. says so you need to try what he suggest and look for employment.

Get this workers comp. dr. says I should try a xylocaine inj. to see what nerve is involved, I should have support shoes and Dr. Scholls inserts. he states I can work a modified fulltime job. No long standing, sitting, climbing, etc. I have met this guy 10 min. for 3 visits over 2 plus years. Wow!

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote