View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath1 View Post
Hi everyone,

I started with a new 'issue' that is really starting to bother me. I'm not sure if it's muscle twitching or nerve twitching, but it's located in my right elbow, near my ulnar nerve. Since my ACDF I haven't had this before. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it? Better yet, what will help it go away!

I've been diagnosed with ulnar nerve compression (a double crush after my ACDF C5-C7) is that a symptom of the ulnar nerve entrapment?

Just wondering if it's anything I should be overly concerned about. Does it warrant a dr's visit or call?

Cathie

Hi Cathie, quick question regarding your last couple of posts on the ulnar nerve, has your neuro or family dr set you up for an EMG or nerve conductivity test, I had both tests with Dr Pearce in Windsor in which he dx me with TOS, I also had double crush with C3-4 herniated and still dealing with ostoephytes at C4-5, C5-6 both sides, with further deteriation in the top thoric region. I would not go back under the knife for the entrapment without proof that is what it is (sry my opinion only), I only ask bc I have severe arm/elbow pain/weakness along with twitching and muscle bulging(visual) in my biceps, forearms and hands constantly achy and numb, but was told it was symtoms of TOS cause somewhere in the brachial plexus there is compression on the nerves and or blood vessels, I've just never persued any more tests as I am not prepared to undergo futher surgery at this time. Take care and enjoy the day, looks like sunshiny one!
Bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote