View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I can totally relate to this. Sometimes I worry about this because I don't want to get to the point of never leaving my house. And it's quickly becoming like that. Circumstances play a big part. I don't have access to a car whenever I feel like going somewhere so that's a huge factor for me.....but even if I did - most days it would just sit in the driveway.

Pre-MS I was rarely ever at home. Now, I'm rarely ever NOT at home. But, I'm okay with it and thankful that I don't have to be anywhere at any certain time on any certain day. That would cause all kinds of anxiousness.

I guess what I'd like is to be able to be spontaneous again. Just decide on the spur of the moment that I want to go somewhere.....and just go. But, I know realistically, those days are over. And that's okay because I don't have the money or the energy to keep up with my pre-MS self.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (09-30-2011), DVORA (10-03-2011), SallyC (09-30-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (09-30-2011)