View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default muffled hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma View Post
Every time I've read about it, including just now, it's mentioned to have the rhythm of the pulse, which I do not experience. I think my tinnitus is derived from blood flow issues, but doesn't match this particular label because it lacks that property.
Quite similar to me as I don't always have the rhytmn of the pulse, only occassionally... Strange?
Do you sometimes feel like your ears have a full feeling and a muffled pulsey sound, worse when standing or moving about??

I have this at the moment and I can't tolerate loud noises - they make my ears almost vibrate and echo the loudness. My son is abit annoyed with me as I keep asking him to turn the TV down or to talk with a quieter tone ( he's a typical noisy teen ). My hearing is very sensitive at the moment. I haven't yet picked up my prescription for the Prochlorperazine. I've looked it up and I'm abit wary...... LOTS of horrid side effects ( which I'm bond to experience knowing my luck!) It also states NOT to take if experiencing breathing difficulties. I haven't quite got back to normal with my breathing yet since my op as I think that I picked up abit of a chest/throat infection???? I really think I may give it a miss. Really confused as to what I should do. As much as I don't want to take this kind of med I also don't want this dizziness / headachy feeling!
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote