View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 11:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt1268 View Post
Karen,
I am so sorry for the fact that your going through this. I just got on. How did your shot/shots go?
Pretty good I think. He only did one block, the second time for my right foot. They could not get my back numb enough to go really deep?? At least I think that's what happened I was crying from the pain from the block (I did not cry or have pain like this last time). So, he only did the one. Now my back hurts so badly that I went to bed at 8:30pm?? Or so. And now I am wide awake at 11:45pm from pain in back. Is this normal? It sure was sore last time but not screaming to wake the neighbors like this is. I hope I am just being a baby. (Would not be the first time). My BIGGIST fear is that the RSD is in my back. But I am well aware that I am an alarmist and this is just the kind of thing I could flip out over for no reason. I think I need to just make some tea, take a deep breath, and stop being such a freakjob about my back pain. Thanks for Anita, sorry 'bout the long winded answer. Karen ps. How are you doing sweetie?

Last edited by Karen67; 09-30-2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: i can't spell to save my life...
Karen67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote