View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 05:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn1 View Post
Yes, I have. I tell my husband, it's like if I was taking LSD in the 60s and having a flashback. I saw my doctor yesterday and complained again of it, she noticed that one of my eyes is slightly larger than the other, and attributes it to my TOS. She mentioned myofasical pain syndrome and is recommending right sided scalene blocks. I, too am confused. I had a rib-resection in 2009 and continue to have TOS symptoms although not as bad as before. This is just one of the newest ones.
Thanks for your input Capricorn1, interesting how you mentioned one eye is larger than the other...... SNAP!
The eye I experienced( SS) in is slightly smaller- not the actual pupil size but the surrounding eyelids. Only minimal difference but noticable when you focus on it. I find that I have to accentuate that eye with extra eyeliner to widen the appearance of it.Strange!
I've also had rib excision op - VTOS ( 28 days ago) and due another on opposite side- V/ATOS.... I wonder if that will make a difference? OR prehaps get my eyes tested, as it is actually weaker too _ vision can get blurry. I must confess that I have NEVER bothered to have them checked.
Check out posts by Chroma---- some very good tips given on stretching the SCM etc.
Thanks SD38
Hope your symptoms hold off for you.

Last edited by SD38; 10-01-2011 at 05:24 AM. Reason: additional info
SD38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote