View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 07:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt1268 View Post
Hi Karen,

No your rant didn't get me going, I'm already gone. lol
I just decided enough of people taking advantage of me. Everything I knew as life is gone and what is the worst that can happen if I voice my opionion on behalf of all of us who suffer from discrimination, health care officials who look at us like we have lost our mind, and playing the crappy workers comp. game, that puts so much unnessary stress on us that it causes spread and internal sickness.
The worst is no one will listen. Already got terminated, so they can't fire me. lol
As someone who does not have RSD and the spouse of one who does everything bolded above in your comment is the common thread that joins most people with RSD together. I've seen it all first hand. And I believe much of it is criminal. Although my wife has had this condition nearly 10 years, is on SSDI and medicare, to this day and just recently a doctor told my wife after seeing her for 5 minutes, without an examination, without reading her records stated that she does not have RSD because RSD does not spread. When he said that I looked at the wife and said "Time to split". I looked at the doctor straight into his eyes and said she's been diagnosed many years ago, been there done that---RSD spreads, do your homework!!

Go after them alt1268, enough of this BS already!
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Karen67 (10-01-2011), SandyRI (10-03-2011)