Thread: ? Cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 10:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I guess I am one of the few that can take cymbalta and have been taking it for about one year. For me it works ok. Before I had started taking Cymbalta, I had just had TOS surgery and started to get some sever burning on my arm near the ulnar nerve. My PCP started me on Cymbalta 60mg it took about 2 weeks and the burning started to disapate.
Now my dosage has been increased to 120mg. I had started taking the additional 60mg in the am and it made me so tired that I wanted to fall asleep where I stood. I was then told to try taking the additional 60mg at bedtime with the 60mg I am currently on taking the 120mg at bed time which then worked out ok.
Since my 2nd TOS surgery in Jan 07, I have had a increase in nerve pain and hyper sensativity. The increase doseage in the Cymbalta hasn't helped the nerve related problems in my right arm as much as it did with my first TOS surgery. But the other nerve pain I experiance has stayed at low levels.
I guess I am just one of those people that can take just about anything. My only problem is getting something to acually work on me. I had tried numerous other meds for my nerve related pain and nothing else worked.
Best of luck to you.
Dawn

Last edited by dawn3063; 03-19-2007 at 11:08 AM.
dawn3063 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote