View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 09:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthebuilder54 View Post
Hi,
I know this is a weird title but this is the question, I am dx with neuromuscular disease and have UCTD along with a longggg list of other things, but I get and am having right now this weird cold feeling like there is a stream of cold water running through a vein or something on my left side above the breast. Now it is not all the time, but have been getting every day for about a week again. I just wondered if it had something to do with the neuropathy or neuromuscuar stuff going on. I have never mentioned it to a doctor because it does not hurt, but it is a very weird sensation. Really I am not a nut or a hypochondriac, but thought if anyone would have a answer it would be here.
Thank you,
susie
Susie,
Did you ever figure it out? I had it all over my body. It started in my chest cavity and upper shoulders. They next day it was even in my legs. I got in the shower to see if I could settle it down. It did a little while I was in it, but returned. I also was tanning and while I was having the hot burning on some parts of my skin my whole abdomen was ice cold. I'm searching the web because I have had there vascular issues like bronchiole dilation and flushing up my neck. The doctor wants to put me on tregatrol, but with my recent blood pressure rises (OK now) and vascular issues I am nervous. Too weird. Let me know if you find anything. I'll do the same.
Jerie
Jerie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote