View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 10:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 310Girl View Post

I just wanted to ask how successful these have been for people in the past? Especially the pudendal because I'm already freaking out that I may be sexually dysfunctional the rest of my life.

Thanks.
What nerve is that? Is that in the saddle area? I have vaginal burning pain and wiping is an adventure, let alone the idea of sex. I'm happy you got diagnosed early. I could have been if there would have been someone who knew what they were doing in the ER when I came in 6 weeks after foot surgery with a purple leg u to my thigh. You would think they would wonder about someone post op having "venous insufficiency" like that first time ever in their life after a foot surgery. After looking at this, they should have known and acted aggressively to find out the underlying issue going on. I don't want to sue anyone but it makes me angry every time I think about it. It will be 5 months before I get a consult for a nerve block. I don't even know what I really need, I'm guessing. Ordered a book on RSD and read it today, but it doesn't even mention the ice water in the veins issue. I need to figure out what that's all about too. COMPLEX is definitely a good term for this.I hope this works for you, my "hot pants" are not all the time so I am hopeful it will improve.
Jerie
Jerie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Karen67 (10-02-2011)