View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 02:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jimking, That is horrible. I don't get it. I am so glad you told the doctor to do his/her homework. I am fairly new at this but sitting down, sucking it up, sorry about your luck, ain't cutting it anymore. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Tell your wife I'm sorry she had to be subjectived to that inappropriate behavior.
Anita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
As someone who does not have RSD and the spouse of one who does everything bolded above in your comment is the common thread that joins most people with RSD together. I've seen it all first hand. And I believe much of it is criminal. Although my wife has had this condition nearly 10 years, is on SSDI and medicare, to this day and just recently a doctor told my wife after seeing her for 5 minutes, without an examination, without reading her records stated that she does not have RSD because RSD does not spread. When he said that I looked at the wife and said "Time to split". I looked at the doctor straight into his eyes and said she's been diagnosed many years ago, been there done that---RSD spreads, do your homework!!

Go after them alt1268, enough of this BS already!

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote