View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Good evening to all~

Nancy~ I hope you are getting some much need rest.

Froggie~ I'm pretty sure it could be your Yahoo account. I have heard of some others, that had the same complaint. Maybe changing your e-mail address could do the trick. Let me know if you do! I did once because I got some mail that was nasty. lol! Thats all it took too.

Jo55~ I have heard the news people say, it is allergy season. It can cause a host of complains. Wendy, maybe that is your problem too.

Bizi~ Are you awake yet? I am the same way when I come on the forum every day now. I catch a nap in the afternoon, then I am not sleepy at bedtime. When I get up then, I feel terrible! I need to break this habit, BUT you know how habits are.

I did go to 2 of my favorite stores in two different towns. I got a little, but no big bargans. Did get one small doll, that has pink strecks in her hair. This was senior day so 15 % off. I think they have marked things up. There are so many shopping there now. I was gone all morning then some, so am tired now. The story of my life.

Wendy~ I really feel for you that are getting snow. It just isn't fair! Not a good day here, but up in the forties. I won't complain about that. Have a good evening.
____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote