View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

i know i have been absent for a while so i'm checking in.
my eyes are bothering me very much. between the cataracts and the dryness it's very irritating. and hard to see still.

then i have developed this nasal thing. (something else to put up with and yes i'm having a good whine) i get a scratch in my throat, my eyes water, i cough because i have post nasal drip, my nose runs and i have to clear my throat for about 30 min. it happens over and over and is driving my crazy. worse than my eyes. i see an ENT on thurs.

otherwise things a good. i feel good. my friend comes for a wk on fri. we'll be doing a lot of things but we could do nothing and say nothing and we're content just to be in the same room together. we miss each other so much. still no sale on her house so she's stuck in NJ.

then, the Jersey Boys are coming to a theatre in Jacksonville in march and 10 of us are going. i'm soooo excited about seeing it. and, we got great prices because 10 people = a group so we got a group rate.

that's about it. hope you all are good.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote