View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 04:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Have a great week, everyone!

It's so beautiful outside right now it seems a crime to have to stay in and work. Northern Arizona has been thrown into a good spring season...however, we'll get ONE more good cold spell, so I am holding off planting for a few weeks. Jaye, I was in Phx last weekend and about melted! However, the heat did feel good after this cold winter. It's strange to be so warm and read or watch news about the north eastern states getting snow.
I went to Phx to meet my new MDS. He's prtty young but seems very with it. He talked about Azilect a bit. ANyone on it? Your comments? I am doing well, very low on the PD rating. I also got to stay at my daughters place-an old house, but new for her! She's 18 and loves being on her own. It's cute; she made lunch for me and my parents, and then we had a little dinner party. It was very fun and relaxing.
This morning I woke up okay but as the day progresses, my body seems to be drawing in to itself. I forgot my first dose of sinemet, so just ook one and maybe that will help.
The past couple of weeks have been pretty stressful. My son is having a hard time at his dads and we thought he might have to stay with his aunt these last couple months of school, but over the weekend he made a decision to stick it out. He's had a tough year, please pray for him, if you are inclined to prayer.
God bless! Steph
EmptyNest68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote