View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 06:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy The 800# people!

OMG! After speaking to my lawyer about the changes to my banking information, she told me to call the 800# and make the change in case of they approve my case and deposit the monies into the wrong account. I just got off the phone with a woman, who I explained my situation with. During the whole conversaton, she kept telling me that I needed to wait 60 days for the "letter" to come and she couldn't tell me if u was awarded anything... I told her that I completely understood that and it was not my Reason for calling and I just wanted to clearify the banking info to avoid any problem with the account, ( as per my lawyer)...... she told my that I have to wait like everyone else.. up to 60 days and Hung up on me! What a day! Like waiting 2 years already hasn't been long enough! UGH! I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS GONG TO EXPLODE! I now feel like she was tryng to tell me I was denied ... and not to expect a good out come.... talk about feeling horrible! I don't know how much longer I can hold out, this is the hardest part of this whole process!

Last edited by koolkatzh; 10-04-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: spelled something really wrong
koolkatzh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote