View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello from sunny Germany ,

well, finally the test results from Heidelberg are here. On the one hand good, on the other not. Fortunately they did not find any damage on the nerves or any edemata. Also no neuroforaminal stenosis could be seen. It was nice to hear that but.....I still have cramps and for some weeks now a nerve pain starting from behind the head, going under the ear and ending under the chin is a new pain pattern.

Today I went to a chiropractor, my last hope now. Until now everybody has told me that my first ribs were fine but I have a feeling that they are not. The doctor made a few - for me intimidating - maneuvers and the unpleasant sounds of the joints confirmed what I had thought. He said that both ribs were blocked. The rest of my spine also made these sounds. I'll have a second meeting on Friday. The joints feel freed but my nerve is aching.

He also gave me an oil made of natural things like lavender and campher and a few more things for the extremely tight muscles. I also have to do some stretching, but nothing with the head.

Well, that's all for now. I'll tell you about the results.

Hope you are fine

KR

Monica

Hanna1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote