View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks you guys! This was a huge step for me. I keep thinking that my leg(s) will get better. And they are but very slowly. I can now push the brake in the car with a little more confidence. But, if I add in driving to the store, shopping, and driving home with out using the scooter, I may just end up sitting in the car not able to get home. The scooters at the store will help with that. I realized that the other day and know that when full use of my right leg comes back, I will be ok. (Well, maybe that's another denial thing but the 1 year mark is coming up and I have my fingers crossed that I will have most, if not all, of my strength back in that leg.)

My cane frustrates the heck out of me when shopping. And doesn't seem to help much when my legs feel stiff and/or weak. I mostly use the cane for balance purposes. I have never tried a rollator but that may be something I need to consider as they do have the seat on them. Then I can putt-putt, sit; putt-putt, sit; putt-putt, sit, etc. through the grocery store.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (10-05-2011), hollym (10-10-2011), Lady (10-05-2011), SallyC (10-05-2011)