View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 02:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

When I used to have my relapses from he!! (knock on wood). I would have to be pushed in a W/C in a store or use the store scooter.

I often wondered why they made the scooters so big and the aisles so small? I took down many a grocery display or got tied up in the Wal Mart clothes racks. If I needed something I had to just scoot in that aisle for it and if things went boom...it wasn't my fault.

They are great to use but hard to drive, IMO. Then they have some center poles in an aisle, and you can't get down it. They make aisles for their store basket shoppers only. They can get more merchandise to display in small aisles.

So the store workers have to hang up the clothes I knock down.

When I had knee surgery from a fall, eons ago, I used the scooter then too. Crutches are for short distance only and no basket to carry stuff in.
Scooters are great when you need them.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (10-05-2011), hollym (10-10-2011), SallyC (10-05-2011), tkrik (10-06-2011)