View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 05:58 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, 6kiddos:

I think I was really, really stupid and this saddens me. Why? My Duragesic (fentanyl) patches and my MSIR (morphine sulfate immediate release) were controlling my icy and burning pain so well that I assumed my RSD could not and would not spread anywhere. How wrong I was! How stupid I was! Now my RSD is generalized. Not only it is external, but it is now internal also. My RSD started "attacking" the following internal organs: brain, lungs, and thyroid. What organ is next? My heart? Another organ? If it continues this way, my RSD is going to end up killing me. I do not know if RSD can be a deadly syndrome when it attacks certain organs, but I do not want to die. I only have one life and I want to enjoy it as much as I can.

Thanks for your answer and kind words. I sincerely hope your RSD will never spread to your whole body and attack your internal organs. A nurse practitioner and other health care professionals told me it was quite rare for RSD to become generalized and attack organs, so hopefully you are safe.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote