View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Support

Hi my name is Julie. I was diagnosis 12/07 with unruptured brain aneurysm and have a family history of rupturing aneurysms. I have been fighting to have surgery for 4 years. Just had a cerebral angiogram and they found it to be a terminus aneurysm. This is one with important arterties in the neck of the aneurysm, so they will not due surgery. I found out last week and have been so depressed since. I have other issues also, but this just won't let me live a normal life. How many of us are there? I also have simple left temporal lobe siezures, which effect me daily. They insist the two are not related even though they were found at the same time. I will be 52 on Sunday. My mom's ruptured at 53. Are they going to perform surgery on yours? Thanks for sharing......Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAngel04 View Post
Hello my name is Kyrie and recently I have found out that I have a brain aneurysm. I'm 23 years old and I live in Nebraska. I was in the military from May 2006-January 2011. I believe I have had this for 3 years. The medical doctors at my base misdiagnosed an MRI that I had in 2008. I've been having horrible migraines ever since 2008. I have a 3 year old son and I'm a stay at home mom. I'm working on going to college to do medical transcriptioning so that I can work from home. I'm scared and worried about what will happen. I've been told to look for signs of a stroke and I'm just worried. I have PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Panic attack disorder, Fibromyalgia, and 2 herniated disks. I do have a lot of stress on me and all of the PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, and Panic Attack Disorder is from an ex-husband who was physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive...I'm trying to cope with all of the stress that is going on in my life. From everything...I'm afraid of confrontation, and afraid of arguing or yelling for fear that I might go into a panic attack. I'm afraid of doing strenuous things for fear something might happen to me....I'm looking for people to talk to who have going through this before...I need support. Thank you.
allans799@sbcglobal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote