View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 07:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Karen 67: Thank you for the moral support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen67 View Post
Hello Irish4luck, I have had RSD for approx. 8 months or so.. Mine is from knee surgeries (both knees), and mine started in my feet then moved to other parts of my body. I have had and am still having problems with my toenails. Two of them are loose?! I told my doctor about it and he said that that can be for some people, normal symptoms. Oh joy of joy! Don't you agree? Just wanted you to know you are NOT alone and please post and ask questions on here as much as you want and/or need to. Someone will always respond or just give you a cyber I hope that my lovely toenails give you some peace of mind. Karen67
Karen67:
Thank you for the post. When I posted my first time, I wasn't sure why I did it, I just knew that I had to do it. This is especially true when I realized tonight after a shower that I'm losing not only my fingernails but my toesnails first. I guess this has been a pretty bad week regarding my symptoms. My hands are so darn cold all the time. To the outside world, I "look fine." My close friends know when I'm having a significantly painful day because they told me that they can "tell by looking into my eyes." The pain is very apparent. Cyber hugs would be very much appreciated. My 22 year old son and his fiance moved out this past weekend so I'm alone now. I know that I'll be on this site more and more, especially during the winter time when my symptoms in my hands and arms are at there worst!
Yes, you did give me some peace of mind. You'll never know how much that means to me right now.
irish4luck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Karen67 (10-06-2011)