View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for your reply. When you mention how taxing babies are to our bodies nutrients it really made me think back. I was nursing and so busy with all 4 kids that I wasn't taking good care of myself when this all hit. I was mostly eating off of their plates and in a pretty stressful state. I wonder how low my body was of nutrients. I'm very small to begin with. Depletion might not take as long. You would think more would show up on my nutritional panel. But by that time I had been on a multivitamin. I don't know if that alters the results.

I was given b12 hydroxocobalamin drops 2000mcg/day. But, the report from spectra cell labs recommended methyl b12. I was also low on vit E. I forgot that too. I will get the b12 and vit D numbers from my tests to see where I was and post those.

Cipro 3 years prior to symptoms. I was on it after c-section with baby #3.

Should I get tested for Lyme? I haven't been. I've read somewhere that I should get it from igenex lab. What do you think? Thank you for your input. I desperately want to heal these nerves or at least stop the new symptoms that come every couple months.

Much appreciated,
Annie
Annie4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote