View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart i am so happy that i could give you some comfort Iris

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish4luck View Post
Karen67:
Thank you for the post. When I posted my first time, I wasn't sure why I did it, I just knew that I had to do it. This is especially true when I realized tonight after a shower that I'm losing not only my fingernails but my toesnails first. I guess this has been a pretty bad week regarding my symptoms. My hands are so darn cold all the time. To the outside world, I "look fine." My close friends know when I'm having a significantly painful day because they told me that they can "tell by looking into my eyes." The pain is very apparent. Cyber hugs would be very much appreciated. My 22 year old son and his fiance moved out this past weekend so I'm alone now. I know that I'll be on this site more and more, especially during the winter time when my symptoms in my hands and arms are at there worst!
Yes, you did give me some peace of mind. You'll never know how much that means to me right now.
Hi Irish4luck, funny how things work out sometimes... I am in a horrific flair right now and was not going to visit the site tonight. Then when I did and I saw your reply, it made me feel so good. THANK YOU. Really. Its funny, but sometimes we don't understand the full impact that we have on each other until we read a post and it just makes everything seem like I can do this! I can and will have a happy and full life even with this satanic disease. I am so happy that my screwball toenails let you know that you ARE NOT alone, ever. Please join us on here and we can hold each other up when one of us is down. BIG gentle *hugs*. <3 Karen67

Last edited by Karen67; 10-06-2011 at 12:20 AM. Reason: tried to fix some spelling.. couldn't. sheesh.... :)
Karen67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (10-07-2011)