View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow hopearus~

From your MRI, and all of them I have had, I can tell you this. Anytime it says MILD, more than likely, they do nothing. WHY? It is because, sometimes it only gets worse, once they do surgery. My first surgery was for a bulging disc, The only reason they did surgery is because mine fell into the cord, instead of to the right or left. I had pain for a long time before he would do surgery.

I have had 7 surgeries now. Six by a different surgeon. Once they start to fuse, it can weaken the one above it, or the one below it. I am fused from L/2 thru to S/1. I have had screws put in, only to have them taken back out, then my own bone put in, only to have it crumble, and next a stimulator put in. It never worked good. Then finally last September he put in artificial bone put in. I am cured at last. Praise the Lord! I have experienced a lot of pain threw the yrs. I have had stenosis too! Mine covered my nerves and had to be removed. They can tell if it needs to be done.

The cervical, I don't know much about, but I do know they don't operate there unless you are ina lot of pain. I hope this info helps you a little.
________
fancylady
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote