Thread: Wondering 259
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default wonders that bounce all over the place...

I wonder that it's funny... I've never been to the low-lands but I've been thinking of just dropping everything and heading that way for a few days... (I do have a childhood friend that lives near there)

I wonder that I actually want to see Savannah... so not exactly the Low-lands ya'll are talking about but close.

I wonder today my whole body feels as if it has "fallen asleep" and is trying to wakeup... It also feels like a very bad sunburn.

I wonder that I still have 1/4 of my birthday cake left...it's in the freezer. It's just too much for 1 person to eat.

I wonder...are the leaves changing where you are??? They are here...a little but in the next week it will be peak and then POOF... gone.

I wonder if I can make my old day trip??? Leave early... home LATE... a day of adventure... and good music.

I wonder that an old friend brought me some Authentic German Beer yesterday... I wonder though with all of my medicines... I won't be able to drink even one.

I wonder does beer age like wine???
I wonder that the last time I even sipped anything with alcohol was 9 or 10 years ago.

I wonder that it's 75 degrees in here and my feet are ice cold... and a pretty shade of purple.

I wonder that I could go back to bed... don't want to... but I definitely cold.

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-06-2011), Alffe (10-06-2011), barbo (10-06-2011), Lara (10-06-2011), tamiloo (10-19-2011)