View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've had 3 ART treatments and was planning to post about them after I had a couple more. It's not a miracle treatment, but it has been helpful and I'll give it a thumb's up at this point.

My muscle tension, especially in my neck, has come way down.

I'm was already seeing another chiro who does myofascial release on various neck muscles like the scm. I was seeing mild progress each week, but not as much as I liked. And I wanted a broader search for trigger points and muscle issues. Hence I went to the ART site and found a practitioner. I focused on one who had more certifications.

My ART practitioner is really good at finding trigger points / adhesions / whatever, and really seeks them out based on my TOS symptoms. I would say it accelerated my progress.

@Anne4tos: How much pain do you experience during treatment? I noticed people grimacing on the YouTube vids and that was when they knew they were being filmed! During the treatment, I find the pressure applied to trouble spot to be strongly painful. Most of the pain is gone right afterwards although sometimes I have a spot or two that will be sore that day and sometimes the next.
chroma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote