View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I hope your cataract surgery goes well and you can retain the vision in your eye.

I also hope you and your friend have a wonderful visit. If your weather is anything like what we're having here in North Georgia then it will be perfect for getting out and enjoying yourselves. I wish it could be like this year round.

Did the hospital ever straighten out the volunteering schedule so you can help with the babies? It's so frustrating to be donating your time and energy and the very folks that you're there to help seem to not know what's supposed to be done. That would be totally aggravating to me.

I've got the sinus thing going on, too, but I think it's from the change in temps. It's very chilly at night but warm during the day. I can be just fine and then I'll start coughing and it's several minutes before I return to "normal" or whatever it's called. Coughing - then sneezing - then blowing my nose. Ugh! I'm not complaining, though. After the hot summer we just had I'll put up with it!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (10-07-2011)