View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
Cherry, I provided examples where it appears different ALJs are writing their decisions as FF or PF for similar circumstances.

So, no, your post really doesn't clear things up, although I am clear what your opinion is, just as I was with your previous post. If what you're expressing is more than just your personal experience, and if there are rules, regulations, or rulings above the ALJ level that you are familiar with, then linkage would be greatly appreciated.
I read what was on the links that were provided and I gave direct examples. I am just stating what was explained to me by my lawyer. I have NEVER heard of taking the "settlement" and it not be final. That would deceive the point. It is like saying you want a steak, then eat all of it, pay the bill and go home, then the next day say you should of had fish and try to get your money back, it's INSANE. Most people have the common sense, without needing references, to know that a settlement is final and that is exactly what this is.

Sure, you could try to overturn it but you will sound crazy for saying you got what you wanted. Remember the saying, "Be careful for what you wish for, because you just might get it."
cherry33778 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote