View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Grin Tons to tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennipatti View Post
Katiebell, thank you for responding to me. I shall treasure it as it is so nice to be thought of and to be given reasurance. I do so hope you are right about the site does seem good.

I have been blessed with a loving and good natured husband who just accepts that I am not as I used to be. I was even tempered, kind and loving. I am still loving and mostly kind, but my even temper has disapeared. I know this and do try to control it. I cry, shout and laugh on emotional occasions, uncontrollably. If my emotions are not good I get out of control.

Katiebell, please tell me about you. xx
I have a feeling that we will have future conversations, so I will just give you a brief overview of who I am. I was raised in Tennessee in a sheltered, middle class environment. I did well in school and went on to graduate from a top university. Ever since I can remember, I have known I was different and extremely unhappy 99% of the time. I moved to New Jersey after school where I was introduced to drugs for the first time. I was in an abusive marriage for almost five years in my twenties. I have been clean for seven years now and have just gotten a handle on my mental illnesses. My wake up call was my own attempt on my life almost three years ago. I'm living now in Indiana with a wonderful and supportive man who recently proposed to me.

I truly appreciate your interest in me, Dennipatti!
Katiebell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote