View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 05:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If you can make it to Pawtucket, RI I highly recommend Dr. Chopra at SNAPA. 102 Smithfield Ave. 401-729-4975. I think that number is correct, but you can check on FB, the Ketamine Klub, or do a Google search, to make sure.

I had a terrible time at the Beth Israel's Arnold Pain Center. They shut their doors to new ketamine patients several years ago, and were positively evil when I was referred to their program. Later I learned that one of the docs had connected with Chopra regarding the need for the inception of a ketamine program in southern New England, claiming that too many Rhode Isanders were getting referred to Boston and they didn't want us. nice, huh? I will NEVER get over how badly I was treated there.

Some of my best experiences early in my diagnosis were at St. Elizabeth's in Boston. Dr. Joseph Reyes used to work there, he was awesome. But he left for another position out west somewhere a few months ago. I don't know who took his place and how good the care might be without his leadership.

The best of luck to you, Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote